WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text file that are placed on your device by websites you visit. The next time you visit the same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognized.
We place some of the cookies on your computer or mobile device ourselves, while other cookies are placed by third parties, like Google Analytics. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our website as well.
The cookie contains a unique code that allows your browser to be recognized during the visit to the website (a so-called 'session' cookie) or during later, repeat visits (a so-called 'persistent' cookie). Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique numeric code or value.
You give your consent for cookies to be placed and read out on our website by clicking “agree” on the cookie notice or by continuing to use the website or application.
- Remembering your preferences
- Providing you with content tailored to your interests
- Assessing how our website is used to improve the overall user experience
Cookies can be categorized by the role they fulfill on our website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential in order to be able to visit our website and to use specific features of the service. If you reject cookies, certain parts of the website may not work optimally or not at all.
- Functional cookies: the functional cookies are those who makes the functioning of our website easier and more enjoyable for the visitor and offer you a more personalized browsing experience. These cookies allow the platform to remember choices you make (such as your country and language selection) and provide enhanced, more personal features.